Sunday, March 22, 2020

UPDATES

Well a lots happened  since I last wrote a post, including this while coronavirus epidemic that’s keeping everyone indoors. We’ve had to pretty much scrap our entire initial idea for the project so that’s a good 2-3 weeks gone down the drain due to the circumstances. We have a new idea that is relating more to horror which is simpler and easier to do, at least we think. Honestly we’re all pretty devastated at having to scrap our entire idea, we put way too much thinking and we were really passionate towards the subject. Now we’re gonna have to settle for a Netflix worth horror movie that is going to be towards the boring side. I was honestly hoping that this last project would redeem the whole year for me considering I’ve been pretty silent in class all throughout the year. I guess our SHOWTIME idea will have to be something more like downtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment