Sunday, March 8, 2020

Credits montage idea

A really big topic that’s been clouding the group throughout this whole process has been to locate where we could apply the credits and how we could have a montage without making the opening too montagy. I presented this idea that I thought would make it both not really montagy and keep it grounded with the idea that we’re trying to portray, it also keeps the entirety of the scene in one area whereas if we wanted to do an an actual montage we would have to go out and film more locations. My idea pretty much is based on the fact that we wanna portray that Keith deals with heavy alcohol and drug abuse, basically substance addiction. So to portray this I thought of just making a montage with certain objects that could potentially be laying around the room. The best way I can explain this is if I could show you.

The remote and the water bottle are meant to be place holders for props in the opening, I’m just trying to provide my idea through these simple pictures. I would like to point out the fact that the background is blurry, this will be done in the shoot intentionally and we might incorporate a couple of focus pulls and pushes. I can confidently say that we plan on experimenting a lot with our shots in this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment