Sunday, March 1, 2020

Bringing inspiration

So this post is kind of going to be on the unrelated side of things towards the project because I wanted to talk about some movies that I’ve viewed recently and others that I’ve viewed again that might help me with inspiration towards how we wanna film this opening. I’ve been on a binge watching older foreign films as of late and I recently rewatched La Haine, my personal favorite French film of all time. I really was intrigued with maybe making our film opening much like the entirety of La Haine, and by that I mean in black and white, but I don’t know how it would contribute to our already made plan. And now that I play the scene in my head in black and white it looks intriguing but wouldn’t benefit the story at all so we’re probably going to stay to the normal colors.
Now back to the actual project we’re set to go out sometime this next week to go buy the outfits that we will use for the opening. Me and Edward made sure what we wanted all the characters to look like and we wanna strive for 100% authenticity when it comes to both costume design and set design.

No comments:

Post a Comment