Thursday, March 5, 2020

Group meetings

So today in class we sat down in group meetings to discuss what plans we had for our film openings. To be completely honest I didnt really speak much cause the ideas didnt really intrigue me. Many of the topics today were good such as school shootings, being an outcast, and even a horror film but I just felt like they already knew what they wanted to do and I didnt feel needed for help. Again I hate to sound arrogant but our idea in my own opinion is by far more complex and more mature to understand. This doesnt mean were going to be the best project, but the way were dealing with all of this is far more mature than other projects intend to be. Apart from that, this weekend the group plans on going out to buy our confirmed outfits, and we might even begin filming which is actually quite exciting. As stated in a previous blog there will be two consecutive weeks where we have a member missing member due to either travel or family problems. Thankfully I believe we still have four more weeks to fully flesh out this project. I really hope our project doesnt seem too basic or unoriginal, but I also hope people actually understand what we are trying to convey, if they dont its obviously our fault but we are planning our hardest to not convey the wrong ideas. By the way I also took some time to look around the room listening to my other group members, which explained our idea far better than me, and I was genuingly really happy to see peoples reactions to our idea and to hear their feedback. Going back to the project itself, Edward completed the poster for the fake film, Fatal Risk. Its a first draft, but for a first draft its decent, defenitely needs some work though.
Again this is probably bound to change and will look polished and have the 80’s feeling of a poster. By the 80’s feel I mean that almost all posters in the 80’s were airbrushed and I believe they were actually drawn on. The following are some examples.



No comments:

Post a Comment